Sutton High News

The Student News Site of Sutton High School

Sutton High News

Sutton High News

Things I Think

Some Opinions of Mine
A+lady+thinking.+
Adobe Stock
A lady thinking.

I think that modern art is not always very good and we should go back to renaissance art. Most of the time now when walking into an art museum there is a few rooms dedicated to some paint colors on a canvas, abstract. It just seems not very thought out and not really art.

This is a picture of my little brother playing hockey. (Alexis Gemme)

I think hockey is the most fun sport to watch.

I think maroon is a very nice color.

I think paparazzi should be illegal, they invade celebrities personal space. Sometimes they take it way too far.

I think kids menus are better than adult menus in restaurants. They just always have better simple options I tend to enjoy more.

I think people should stop talking bad about others. If you ever have something bad to say write it down on a paper then throw it away it is very helpful and then you might think clearly after the fact.

These are my pointe shoes. (Alexis Gemme)

I think people do not understand how hard it is to do pointe. Dancers have to work really hard to be able to do pointe and in the end it is really fun but sometimes people do not appreciate it all that much.

I think Rubik’s cubes are literal magic/impossible. I have never been able to solve one.

I think all this math in schools is unnecessary. Between physics and math it just feels like a lot of math at times.

I think reading random articles is fun. If it is about something enjoyable or interesting it can be fun to learn more about it.

Some pasta. (Alexis Gemme)

I think stereotyping people is too common. Many times people tend to judge much too quickly based off of looks or first impressions.

I think pasta is the best type of food. It is just really good.

I think MCAS should not be the biggest thing to determine the kid’s grades as some kids are not good testers. Most kids stress over tests and adding stress to the situation does not help with grades.

I think that some rich people need to stop being mean. I understand if they do not enjoy attention but sometimes it feels like they are always like that.

I think the movie industry should stop making movies with just famous people and they should start hiring unknown people (if you think about it all the good movies don’t include a jumble of famous people because that’s where their career started)

I think people need to be taught how to understand sarcasm. It gets awkward after telling a joke and someone does not understand that it was sarcasm.

I think LEDs, string lights, Christmas lights, etc. are all so pretty. They make a room feel much more cozy and fun.

I think summer needs to be four months long. Summer goes by way too fast and I wish it was longer.

I think schools should start later and end earlier. It is really hard for teens to wake up in the morning to get on the bus at around 6:30 and we like to stay up later then sleep in–school is just the exact opposite of that.

I think sugar cookies are weird tasting. I have never liked them in general. I just think they taste odd.